Pages

Monday, March 26, 2012

Extra #1: Going to DC!

Vacation will not stand in the way of timely updates! I will update on time all the time!

The mini-update-every-weekday thing was a rather successful and fun experiment. I'm glad I was able to produce enough content to do it. My official update day has always been every Friday, so although there won't be as much EXTRA content going forward for a little while, the normal update schedule will continue uninterrupted. I'm already planning on throwing in some surprise non-Friday updates, so there should still be plenty to look at in the weeks to come.

Why reduce the number of comics I'm making and sharing with the world? Well... I'm not, just rearranging my priorities a bit. I'm going to be taking the extra time that I would use to make little daily updates to work on my first-ever graphic novel. I'll post it page-by-page online once I've got enough of it done. I figure that's a decent reason to reduce daily-little-sketchy-fun-thing output. If not, well, I'm open to suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment