Pages

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Comic Cats #8: Spidercat

So, I suppose Spider-Man has a new movie coming out... didn't we JUST have a trilogy with him in it? I've already heard Peter Parker's story... if there's going to be another Spider-Man movie this soon, I'd want to see one about Miles Morales, the new Ultimate Comics Spider-Man. Marvel's Ultimate Comics series is an alternate universe, which means that although Peter Parker is still alive and well in the 'normal' Marvel universe, Parker kicked the bucket in the Ultimate one. His mantle was taken up by a half-black, half-Hispanic boy named Miles Morales, which is so cool because we're FINALLY getting more diverse major superhero characters so why am I not watching a movie about him RIGHT NOW?

 Edit: February donation picture is up! I went to see Flora in Winter, and turned it into a life-drawing session of flowers. It's nice to see something colorful and alive in the middle of winter, so I decided to share some of my flowers with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment