Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Comic Cats #14: Pilgrimcat

It's an interesting coincidence that a story about having to defeat someone's seven evil exes to get to date them fell on Valentine's Day. I was just sort of choosing comics I liked to make cats out of, and this just happened to fall on today; I couldn't have planned it better if I tried. It's exciting whenever a comic book creator gets to quit their day job and just make comic books for a living. Insofar as I can tell, Brian Lee O'Malley got to start living this dream partway through creating his series Scott Pilgrim, and continues to create comic books full-time to this day. I'm excited to see what his next work will be like- it's going to be a stand-alone graphic novel called Seconds, but I don't know anything other than that, mostly because I don't want to spoil it for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment