Pages

Friday, December 9, 2011

#6 Casual Games 1

I have since broken my addiction to casual games (at least until I find another one I like) but the point about casual games vs. ‘serious’ games and their relative time commitments still stands. I play both kinds of games, mostly depending on how much time I have at the moment and what I feel like doing. This comic has two pages, so the conclusion will be up next Friday.

In other news, the December donation picture is now up! Here's how that works: I'll post a new picture/comic/whatever each month, and if you donate $1 or more I'll send you the file. Yay! You can also request to be sent a previous month's donation picture (or the following month's picture, if you're a time traveler), just be sure to let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment